101st Airborne Division - HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Company

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest News on Version 3.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Officer
Officer
Loki

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Latest News on Version 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Latest News on Version 3.0   Latest News on Version 3.0 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:06 am

Dear Community,

We have just been given a provisional date for the rollout of 0.3.0 onto our servers.

The rollout will begin no sooner than Monday, January 19th. As with anything, this date is subject to delay due to technical difficulties, but that is the date we are working towards.

Players with warehouses above level 16, please remember that you will loose all excess resource during the update, so better to spend the resource on something than loose it.

As a reminder, the new warehouse capacities are:

Level 16 : 128 000 of every resource
Level 17 : 136 000 of every resource
Level 18 : 144 000 of every resource
Level 19 : 152 000 of every resource
Level 20 : 160 000 of every resource

Your Ikariam.org Administration.
Back to top Go down
mirus
Officer
Officer
mirus

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Version 3.0   Latest News on Version 3.0 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:53 am

so this just came out. and there are some new researches. like the wine celler, carpentry, optics, and those are some. i was seeing if there was anything else in researching. and in your town there is a ton more trees, when you build it looks different. and also your wharehouse can hold alot more. so those are the new things i have found. have any of you guys found anything else that is new?
Back to top Go down
LloydSaga
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Version 3.0   Latest News on Version 3.0 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:00 pm

The visuals are a lot better that is for sure. But everything else still has to prove itself. It is cheaper to build another colony. I can finally afford a 5th colony, which means everyone else can too, lol. One neat thing I found was that when you are transporting resources from your town to another, a trade ship appears by the Trading Port (Bottom left for me).
Back to top Go down
mirus
Officer
Officer
mirus

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Version 3.0   Latest News on Version 3.0 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 am

Oh also when you go to the trade good thing on your island, like marble, crystal wheatever. before it halfed the production by the workers. like if you had 60 workers you got 30 of it per hour. but now it is if you have 60 workers you get 60 of it per hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Version 3.0   Latest News on Version 3.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest News on Version 3.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101st Airborne Division - HQ :: Ikariam Game News :: Version 3.0-
Jump to: